- This is a Fine Art Giclée Printing, printed on a hight quality acid free paper Hahnemühle German Etching 310 gms.
- You can choose between print only, print and a neutral 2inch (50mm) white board mount, or print mounted and a 20mm Smooth Black frame.
- Custom print sizes , frames and canvas print are available. Simply contact me and I will send you a quote.
- Each fine print is created one at a time. (Therefore, all sales are final, no returns or exchanges.)
- Shipping times may vary depending on whether it is print only or mounting and framing but these times vary from 4 to 14 business days plus delivery times depending on the country.
- All prints are sent directly from the printing service with a tracked and signed service and warranty of delivery.
£45.00 – £485.00
This painting was inspired by a photograph taken by my husband in the center of London of a completely covered Muslim woman sitting in front of a fashion window, which presents an enormous and evident cultural contrast. we can only see the face of these cold and inexpressive mannequins but we can not see the face of a real woman. What is hidden under these outfits? We can not know.
The pigeon, purse and red shoes was added by myself. These make reference to Dorothy’s red shoes from the story tale “The Wizard of Oz”
- This is an acrylic on stretched canvas 50 x 60 cm.
- Deliver to all countries direct to your door
- Free delivery in the U.K.
- Giclèe Prints available.
Original Painting 50 x 60 cm., 20 x 24 cm/ print only, 30 x 36 cm /print only, 40 x 48 cm /print only, 20 x 24 cm./ white 2" mounting, 30 x 36 cm./ white 2" mounting, 35 x 42 cm./ white 2" mounting, 20 x 24 cm./ white 2" mounting and black frame, 30 x 36 cm./ white 2" mounting and black frame, 40 x 48 cm./ white 2" mounting and black frame
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.