© 1998-2018 Marcela Díaz B.
All rights reserved. Marcela Díaz legally owns the rights to her intellectual property, including images and writing. It is protected by the International Copyright Law and can only be transferred in writing.
Which means that you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, display, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the writing or art works in whole or in part published on this website without written permission from the artist.
- It is a violation to the international Copyright law to reproduce, or copy, Marcela Díaz´s images, writings, or trademarks.
- International copyright laws strictly prohibit reproduction, of any kind, without prior written authorization.
- This means it is illegal to print or electronically copy any image or text on marceladiazartstudio.com
- If you own a print, original artwork or printable, you own only that. You don´t own the license, nor do you posses the right, to reproduce, or copy, Marcela Díaz’s intellectual property in any way.
- If you reproduceMarcela Díaz’s intellectual property, without Marcela Díaz’s written consent, you are guilty of copyright infringement and this is a violation of international copyright law.
Please note, violators have been, and they will be, prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.